» Why Independent Dental Hygiene?
Why Independent Dental Hygiene?
At Heritage Dental Hygiene, we are always asking ourselves what can we do to keep the client-centered care in dental hygiene treatment.
Here’s how we do it:
- We encourage you to come to your appointment early to settle into our office
- We seat you at a table to complete your forms
- We schedule extra time to prepare so we are on time and don’t keep you waiting
- We take the time to hear your story, concerns, and considerations so we can get to know you and offer your a client-centered care experience
- We play relaxing, commercial-free music during your appointment
- We offer you a neck support cushion for comfort in the chair
- We provide individual disinfected protective sunglasses to each of our clients to help your eyes relax during your appointment
- We offer you a mini lip balm to moisten your lips during your appointment
- We offer reverse osmosis water from the Water Superstore for that tickle or cough that can come during your appointment
- We offer you a warm wipe after your appointment and the mirror so you can assess your smile before you leave
- We have a handy online scheduling software that allows you to manage your appointments online at any hour of the day, night, week or holiday
- We diffuse a relaxing blend of essential oils to eliminate the typical dental office smell
- We emphasize oral disease prevention during your appointment
- We educate you on your oral health so you can take care of your overall health
- If requested we offer alternatives to fluoride
- We offer Friday appointments