End Of Summer Kid Survival
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle or child caregiver you are going to want to attend this workshop hosted by Brittany McDonald of Thriving Balance inside our Heritage Dental Hygiene Workshop Space.
By mid- August, everyone can get a little stir-crazy, out of sorts, tired, moody..... it can be "melt down central". Everyone's temperament starts to shift! It's also the time we start prepping for back to school!
Using essential oils can shift moods, support the body and be a game changer in your home! Setting your kids up for success with their body and mind is the best thing you can do for your kids.
In this workshop we are going to:
1. Learn about essential oils for kids (and caregivers!).
2. Take home 5 mini essential oil rollers to try on your family.
3. Get a "kid friendly" smoothie & power ball guide.
4. Learn about vitamins & take home samples so your kids can actually try them out before you commit to investing in vitamins.
5. We will chat about health food for lunches and how to ease everyone back into the school or daycare routine!
This is going to be a workshop that you won't want to miss so register today!
- Kids Workshop$0$00$0